Breaking News

Halima Abubakar Went Bald After Fibroid Surgery And You Should See These Latest Photos Of Her





Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar, who took to her social media page to announce that she had shaved her hair, after she reacted negatively to drugs she took after undergoing a fibroid surgery, has taken to her Instagram page to share new photos.

She wrote;
“So I was strong enough for my very first picture(in 2months) 🎬I was happy to be able to do stuffs like a strong woman should. #empoweringwomen#healthiswealth#survivor2017 #idontknowwhattohashtag#alhamdulillahalways @bjayblaq
“I just need to adjust 💯I will get use to it❤❤❤🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😇😇😇💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💋 makeup by @bjayblaq spreading light and positivity to you all👊🏼Night night🤝
Halima won the Afro Hollywood Best Actress award in 2011.
Here are the photos of Halima’s new look.